Where do you delivery to?
Sydney Party Balloons delivers across Sydney.
What is the delivery costs?
Sydney Party Balloons offers a standard delivery service for your balloon gifts to be delivered:
Standard $35 flat rate delivery
The cost for the standard delivery service is $35 and the order will arrive in the next 2 business day of order placement before 5pm (Sydney AEST). An email notification will be sent to the customer when the item(s) are shipped and shipment will normally arrive on the same day of dispatch notification. Standard $35 flat rate deliveries are made across Sydney between Monday to Friday during business hours*.
*Please remove the balloon bag when delivered and the ideal temperature for the balloons is 22-26 degrees.
When do you deliver?
Sydney Party Balloons deliveries are made between business hours 9.00am to 5.30pm on business days - Monday to Friday and closed on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays.
Foil balloons inflated with helium can stay floated for 3 days to a week – so why not order your balloons earlier, prior to the event day to ensure that it is all ready to go!
Can I pick up my order?
Sydney Party Balloons is an online retailer and all balloon orders are carried out by our reliable delivery service with standard service (delivery in the next 2 business day).
How do I track my order?
When the order has been dispatched, you (the customer) will automatically receive an email notification.
For further assistance, please email us and our friendly team will be happy to assist you.
Shopping & Payments
How do I create an account?
- Click on the 'Register' word on the top right corner of the webpage
- Then enter your email address, password and personal information
- Then click the 'create account' button
How do I login into my account?
- Click on the 'Login' word on the top right corner of the webpage
- Then enter your email address as the username and password
- Then click the 'Login' button
How do I purchase a balloon?
- Simply add the desired item(s) into your shopping cart by clicking the 'add to cart' button
- Then click 'proceed to checkout'
- Enter your billing and shipping address
- Select PayPal payment & desired shipping method
- Select the intended delivery date
- Click onto the 'proceed to payment' button
- Review the order summary then click the 'place order' button
How do I add to the shopping cart?
- Click onto the image of the desired item(s)
- Then beneath the quantity display box there is a 'add to cart' button
- Click the 'add to cart' button and the item will be added to your shopping cart
How do view my shopping cart?
Click on the 'View' word on the top right corner of the webpage to view your shopping cart.
How do I get to the checkout?
Click on the 'Checkout' word on the top right corner of the webpage to get to the checkout page of your order.
How do I edit my items?
- Click on the 'Checkout' word on the top right corner of the webpage to get to the checkout page of your order.
- At the checkout page you can edit the selected items.
What are the payment options?
With PayPal payment gateway, VISA and Mastercard is accepted.
Will I get a receipt/invoice for my purchase?
Once the balloon order has been processed, you will automatically be sent a order confirmation to the email address you have provided.
Can I get a copy of my receipt/invoice of my purchase?
Once your order has been confirmed, you will receive an order confirmation email as a proof of purchase statement which can be used as the invoice.
How long can foil balloons stay floated?
Foil balloons inflated with helium can stay floated for 3 days to a week, dependent on environmental, temperature and handling factors e.g. humidity, weather and surroundings.
How long can latex balloons stay floated?
Latex balloons inflated with helium can stay floated for 24 hours and with hi-float latex balloons inflated with helium can stay floated for 2-5 days, dependent on environmental, temperature and handling factors e.g. humidity, weather and surroundings.
What happens when a product is not in stock?
Should an balloon product be unavailable, Sydney Party Balloons will contact you (the customer) to offer a suitable substitute product (equal to or greater in value) that you will be happy with.
What is the ideal temperature for storing the balloons?
The ideal temperature for storing the balloons is 22-26 degrees.
How do I contact you?
Sydney Party Balloons is contactable on email. Happy shopping!