Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully the following terms & conditions. All orders placed on www.sydneypartyballoons.com.au are subject to the below terms & conditions of purchase.
1. Sydney Party Balloons will not be liable for any liability, injury, claim or cost whether directly or indirectly, when using products purchased from www.sydneypartyballoons.com.au
2. Sydney Party Balloons and the team (directors and employees) will not be liable for any kind of damages in association with the use of this website www.sydneypartyballoons.com.au which includes compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages.
3. You (the customer) have decided to enter into a goods & services exchange when purchasing a product from www.sydneypartyballoons.com.au.
4. Please exercise with care when purchasing products, as if you change your mind or have selected the wrong product, you can only choose to exchange a product or to receive a credit note, if originally choosen balloons have not been already inflated.
1. Sydney Party Balloons: a) is open for business during business days Monday to Friday during business hours 9.00am to 5.30pm. b) is closed for business and will not be able to deliver balloon orders on Saturdays, Sundays and/or Public Holidays.
2. Delivery option
- Standard $35 flat rate delivery for orders to arrive in the next 2 business day of order placement before 5pm (Sydney AEST). Customer will be sent an email to advise when item(s) have been shipped.
- For more information on delivery, please refer to our delivery policy
3. Once the party kits & balloon order has been dispatched we are unable to redirect to another address.
4. In cases of unforeseen circumstances (e.g. natural disasters, delays in payment authorisation being processed), please excuse for any delays beyond our control and NO REFUNDS will be granted for late deliveries.
5. If no one is at the designated address:
- Authority has been granted by the customer to leave the balloon order, Sydney Party Balloons accepts no responsibility for goods left unattended at the designated address for delivery.
- Balloon order has returned to Sydney Party Balloons, to re-deliver the balloons an additional delivery fee (dependent on the delivery destination) will be charged to the customer.
6. Party kits & balloon orders may be required to be left at reception when delivered to schools, hospitals and organisations. Once the balloon order has been shipped, Sydney Party Balloon will no longer accept responsibility for the delivered balloon order.
7. If the provided delivery address is incorrect and the delivery is returned to Sydney Party Balloons or is redirected, an additional delivery fee (dependent on the delivery destination) will be charged to the customer.
8. Sydney Party Balloons is closed for business and will not be able to deliver balloon orders on Saturdays, Sundays and/or Public Holidays.
9. Delivery to hospitals
- Is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the status of the patient prior to placing an order
- If the patient has been discharged or balloons are not allowed, we will contact you (the customer) for further instruction.
- If the patient has been discharged at the point of delivery, we will contact you (the customer) for further instruction and to redirect the order, an additional delivery fee (dependent on the delivery destination) will be charged to the customer.
1. If a party kits & balloon order is purchased by mistake on www.sydneypartyballoons.com.au we are happy to provide you with a refund of the purchase price less a $5.00 bank adjustment/processing fee. Please take care in purchasing a order as the refund fee will be automatically be deducted from your refund.
2. Sydney Party Balloons is happy to provide a full refund on balloon orders given a minimum 24 hours written notice of cancellations is provided prior to the intended delivery date (e.g Scheduled delivery date 3 June 2016, Sydney Party Balloons must receive a written notice for cancelling the order by 9am 2 June 2016 for a full refund to apply).
3. For all orders cancelled with less than 24 hours notice will incur a 20% return fee that is non-negotiable to cover the costs for preparing your intended order.
4. Once the balloons have been inflated and dispatched can not be cancelled and no refunds will be issued.
D) Products & payment
1. Sydney Party Balloons only use quality products and environmentally friendly balloons.
2. All prices on www.sydneypartyballoons.com.au are priced in Australian dollars and kept as up to date as possible.
3. Should an party kit item or balloon product be unavailable, Sydney Party Balloons will contact you (the customer) to offer a suitable substitute product (equal to or greater in value) that you will be happy with.
4. As we can not control the temperature fluctuations and delivery environment, party kits will be delivered in paper bags and balloons will be delivered in balloon transport bags (balloon bags should be removed upon arrival) to provide the balloons extra protection during transportation. Balloon transportation bags, paper bags and plastic bags should be discarded accordingly.
5. Once the balloon order has been shipped Sydney Party Balloons will no longer accept responsibility for the delivered balloon order**. After the delivery Sydney Party Balloons can not be responsible for the product:
a) Handling - the product is durable however excessive handling (e.g. poking, touching, shaking), please note this may reduce the float time and damage the product.
b) Environment - if the product is stored in a confine space or placed near machinery and sharp objects, please note this may unintentionally damage the product.
c) Temperature - if the product is stored in variable temperatures or placed outdoors in variable weather conditions (e.g. heat, wind or rain), please note this may reduce the float time and damage the product. The ideal temperature for the balloons is 22-26 degrees.
5. We reserve the right to manually adjust the total order fee (e.g. software errors and incorrect delivery fee) upon the checkout process.
6. Sydney Party Balloon advises that caution should always be taken when handling party kit items and balloon products and should be keep away from hot surfaces, children, animals and anything/anybody that could cause harm or damages. Sydney Party Balloons will not be responsible for any accidents, injuries, damages and claims, when using products purchased from www.sydneypartyballoons.com.au.